University of California Riverside

University of California Riverside  


  • The University provides Event Liability coverage for events sponsored by UC-affiliated foundations, alumni associations, and support groups. Learn how to qualify your event for coverage under this policy.

  • Are you bringing caterers, performers, or other service providers onto campus? They need insurance too. Find our more information about our Tenant User Event Liability Program (TULIP).

  • If you are an exhibitor at a campus event, your insurance requirements differ based on whether or not you are hosting the event. Learn how a Event Vendor Exhibitor Performer Liability insurance helps protect against this risk.

  • A common misconception among students and campus residents is that their school will cover or replace their belongings in the event of a loss, but in most cases it will not. Renters Insurance helps protect against this risk.

  • Tuition Refund Insurance can help refund the cost of attendance, up to the policy limits, if a student is unable to complete classes for the semester due to a covered medical reason or death of the tuition payer.

  • Travel insurance coverage for employees and students traveling on official University business that is provided by the University and also available for purchase for personal travel needs.

  • Have you considered what would happen if you had to cancel your event—because of a fire, airline strike, flood, hurricane or some other reason outside your control? Event Cancellation insurance helps protect against this risk.

  • Imagine the turnout and excitement when you offer a valuable prize at your event. Just picture the sign..."Million Dollars for a Hole In One!" You'll be amazed at how little it costs to obtain insurance for this type of event through a Prize Indemnity plan.