Tenant User

Tenant User  

Individuals and outside organizations may hold events at facilities provided they:

  • Obtain written permission from the facility in charge of the space they wish to use
  • Provide the insurance for the event

The following insurance coverages may be helpful to you.

  • If you are an exhibitor at a campus event, your insurance requirements differ based on whether or not you are hosting the event. Learn how a Event Vendor Exhibitor Performer Liability insurance helps protect against this risk.

  • Are you involved with an on-campus activity sponsored by a third party? The university requires that any third party using the campus for events such as concerts or exhibitions be adequately insured. A convenient source for this coverage is our Tenant User Event Liability Program (TULIP).